Sunday, September 30, 2007

The {21} Challenge - Day Fifteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rhonna's Challenge definitely has me motivated. Its Day Fifteen - and for a PINK quote its a GREAT Quote!!

From Rhonna's Website:

Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." Plato

"With this quote, I would like you to replace 'anyone' with... yourself...Never discourage yourself. We are all making progress even if it's slow. Don't get down on yourself...you are doing it...at your own pace. 15 days is a huge accomplishment...just keep it up! Love seeing your wonderful art journals & hearing about your journeys! We are doing it...it feels good, no?"

Yes it does!! I may not actually "create" something everyday, but It's got me thinking about it...EVERY DAY. Thats awesome!!! I'm planning new "creations" and getting excited to use up my stash...... using up stash = more stash!! I love buying things that make me happy!!!

Today DH & I walked both dogs for a little while - It was such a nice day! I literally attacked my garden. No more sunflowers, (I picked them and cooked some.....YUMMY), I also picked the last tomatoes....(made Yummy spaghetti sauce too..... we will be trying that out tomorrow!) Poor tomatoes, happily on a vine in the morning, and by 4PM in a pot of boiling water. I felt bad for the little (big) guys! I also picked the last of the cucumbers, broccoli and cauliflower! All I have left are carrots, brussel sprouts and pumpkins..... Speaking of pumpkins...I made an interesting discovery today. I have a pumpkin growing up the vines, almost to the hydro wires! I believe I'll have to be "creative" in picking it, {21} day challenge or not!! LOL I'll have to take a picture of it and post it. Its kinda funny that this quote happened today. Growing a garden is such a slow process, the only fast thing about it is the weeds!!

Added Photos:

Crazy Vines - Where's the Pumpkin?????

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here it is!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: