Monday, September 24, 2007

Rhonna Farrer’s {21} Challenge Day Nine

Rhonna Farrer’s {21} Challenge Day Nine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to everyone for such nice comments on my blog! I've also been getting your emails too!! Thank you!!

So for Monday - Lucy's Leg was acting up - so I decided to walk Max alone. Boy oh Boy. I forgot how fast he walks on his own. Can you believe the greyhound slows him down? I swear we walked two miles in less than a half an hour. It was insane. I felt like I was speed walking, but I did not stop him. A;) The dog was smiling he was so happy, and B;) it actually was good for me.... right???

For the creative side of things, well I did not actually do anything particularly creative, except plan and get items ready for a project for Lucy. It will be interesting when I'm done, I'm sure.

Will post when its done!

No comments: