Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The {21} Challenge - Day Eleven

The {21} Challenge is at Day Eleven - and I'm still trying!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I learned the essence of this quote in my former life as a door to door salesperson. Its very true! Amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it!

Well its Day Eleven! Ten Days left to go! I'm still participating, thinking of ways to be creative every day! Its so exciting.

Today I started the task of figuring out what my "unloved" stash is, and labeling it for my LSS's Customer Garage Sale. I made my own GSD file. I posted the link to download it Here:
Ok I may not update the blog every day, but I'm still walking the dogs and being creative, and after Day Eleven, I still feel so Good about it!!! And I eventually update this blog too!!

Thanks Again Rhonna for this challenge! Max and Lucy say "woof" too!!

No comments: