Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rhonna Farrer’s {21} Day Challenge - Day 2

2_rhonnafarrer.jpg

Well its Day two - and how am I doing???

1. I have walked both dogs today, at least a mile. They are sleeping very nicely at my feet.

2. I'm still doing the challenge! Woohoo!!

3. I was creative today! I took three Christmas ornaments I bought at a yard sale (50 cents) and made them into crochet boxes. They are more my style now! NO PINK left on these babies!! woohoo!! I'm currently using them to store lace, Halloween ribbon, and crochet flowers.

These are the Before pictures:

before one

Here is the More My Style Picture:

after one

before two

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE those Renee!!! What a great find!!!! GREAT job!!!! :D

Rhonna said...

It's great to see you are sticking to your challenge. Those ornament-boxes turned out great!
R

Rhonna Farrer’s {21} Challenge - Day Five « We are 10 Legs Walking……. said...

[...] Did!! Woohoo!!! I’m so geeked. Look Here See I told you its [...]