Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Homemade Clip it up is Done!!

See I did something productive this vacation! lol I found the instructions Here: For a more detailed how-to, (with pictures) Click Here:

Thanks to Amy McCarty for putting this together for us!!

Some pictures of mine:

Base Side One

Base Side Two

Base Side Three

Top of Base

Finished Base with Lace

Bace with Lace 2

Base with Lace 3

Empty Base Completed

Full Clip it Up

I have over 200 items in it already - and believe it or not - room for more! I used these Clips I purchased online at JoAnn's . I've found more doubles of things I did not know, so after my Birthday Money is spent - I will try not to buy any more. I have So much stuff!!

I finally used my Garage Sale Lace on a Project!! Woohoo!!

4 comments:

shannonw said...

OMG! That is AWESOME!!

What has been keeping me busy - the whole month of July….. « We are 10 Legs Walking……. said...

[...] View of the Buffet - It houses my Homemade clip it up, my jar of buttons, my 12 x 12 album, a Max Photo, a framed 6 x 12 LO and my card [...]

Barbara said...

Where did you get the plans for your home made clip it...I saw it online once and cannot find it again?

Help

My Homemade Clip-It-UP « said...

[...] to google “homemade clip-it-up.” I am so glad I did, cause I found lots and lots and lots of [...]