Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rhonna Farrer's {21} Challenge - Day Five

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nice quote!

Again, very true!! I'm so tired today - and geeked too - Look who posted on little ol' me's blog????

Rhonna Did!! Woohoo!!! I'm so geeked. Look Here See I told you its true!!

As for my creative part of my challenge - I will make this up tomorrow - all I did today was read another magazine and STARE at a project. I will have this finished by the end of the challenge - I'm adding it as a goal. Today I did a greyhound thing, and change the spark plugs in my truck after work, so all I could do when I was done was STARE at it. So I decided to update the blog. I was so geeked to see Rhonna's name in the comments!! Made my night!!

1 comment:

Rhonna Farrer’s {21} Day Challenge - Day Seven « We are 10 Legs Walking……. said...

[...] creative, I tried really hard today to catch up. Remember the project I was staring about in this post? Well I finished it!! [...]