Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rhonna Farrer's {21} Day Challenge - Day Eight

Rhonna Farrer's {21} Challenge Day Eight

The jist of it is, it takes 21 days to form a new habit. So she has a link on her site to inspire us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I can tell you I'm very Happy Its Day Eight!!!

Today I went through the list of Challenge Participants, Let me tell you - You Girls ROCK!! Great inspiration out there! Keep up the great work!!! XOXOXOXO

I did walk Lucy today, but was not creative! I had much housework and home stuff to do!! Boo Hoo!!

Here are some funny pictures to get you smiling!!





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

connie said...

renee, thank you for the nice comment. enjoyed reading your blog. great challenge!!! how are you and the dogs holding up? love the cute pics and layouts you have done. have a fabulous sunday!!! keep it going, we're almost half way there. connie

PJ said...

Oh, I'm loving your pages! Thanks for the encouraging comment on mine! I'm realizing I'm not along on this.... not all of us are on the exact same day (which is great!) and I guess we have all picked something 'challenging' to us...so it should be a 'challenge' HA! So, you have a greyhound? I've always pondered that! How are they? I hear lovable couch potatoes :)

Rhonna Farrer said...

Say it again, sistah....YES>>>>you are ALL doing such a fab job in The {21} Challenge!!!!
WTG...Love seeing your journey!
R