Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rhonna Farrer's {21} Day Challenge - Day Seven

Rhonna Farrer's {21} Challenge Day Seven

The jist of it is, it takes 21 days to form a new habit. So she has a link on her site to inspire us. Can you believe its a week already!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its Saturday - My Favorite Day!!

Made a LO for Savvy N Sassy's Telephone Tag.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ummmm.... I kinda walked on the wild side for this one!!
I used:
DCWV - Rockstar Papers
K & C rub-on - "playful
Canvas Tags
Mesh
SNS Ribbon

To see everyone's awesome Layouts {Click Here:}

Because I had a few days that I was not really creative, I tried really hard today to catch up. Remember the project I was staring about in this post? Well I finished it!! Woohoo!!

The dogs now have their own Toy Box!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's the front of it! - Notice the SNS ribbon??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a Side:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's the other Side!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Max and Lucy will finally have a pretty place for their stuffies!!!

If you like the Arrow on the box - Here is the GSD file. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Heike said...

Great going in the 21 Challenge. Love those cute pictures. :)

Casii said...

You have greyhounds!?! I love them. Want to see more creative puppy related work for this challenge from ya!

Rhonna Farrer said...

WOOHOOO!
You are doing such a great job...keep it up!
R

What has been keeping me busy - the whole month of July….. « We are 10 Legs Walking……. said...

[...] Below is to the right of the door. My Mom’s old Buffet is there, along with Max’s Toy Box. [...]