Monday, October 1, 2007

The {21} Challenge - Day Sixteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What a Day!!!

First off its Monday! Its the day I found out how much of my Yard Sale Items I actually sold.......

Are you Ready?????

$108.50

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

It took my all of 10 minutes to spend it!! LOL I went after everything I wanted!!! And then some!!! Woohoo!!!

I'll update the photos here......

I was so excited!!!

Out Of everything I sent in - I only had to bring back these items.

• Basic Grey Slipcase Album - $10
• Fiskars Embossing Set - Love - $1
• Go west – remember/carefree – 0.75
• Jo-Ann’s 3-D Card embellishments “love Poly Tiles” $2
• Jolee’s – baby – jjga027b – diaper pin 0.25
• Jolee’s - Baby - jjga033a – pk pacifier – 0.25
• Jolee’s – jjbb007b – grasshopper – 0.75
• Making Memories Foam Stamp – Patterns – 26097 - $5
• Melissa Frances – Tags (4) - $1
• Melissa Frances – Vintage Photo Frames - $2
• Melissa Frances – Vintage Reversible Tabs – 0.50
• Pink – 6 x 6 Album $5
• Scooby – Doo Stickers – Sports -0.25
• Sizzix – Red - 38-0943 tag traditional combo $7
• Wooden Stamp – bear w/pencil – 0.25
• Wooden Stamp – bear/bow on head – 0.25
• Wooden Stamp - bow – 0.25
• Wooden Stamp – flowers in basket – 0.25
• Wooden Stamp – girl w/puppy – 0.25
• Zip e mate – Green 6 pieces including Handle $25

They fit in a little box too!!! I dunno maybe I'm asking too much? Any opinions?

So after my giddiness wears off, and I'm home, I find myself reading the latest flyer from another LSS. I still have $33 burning a hole in my wallet (Birthday Money), so I decided to go there too!! So instead of walking Lucy - she went for a car ride - Just like old times, when she went all over Windsor, ON with me! It was fun! I got there with 25 minutes to spare, picked up my green cropadile and also the stamp of the month!! sotm

Woohoo!! Birthday money was spent!! I got COOL Things!!

I can not wait to play!!

No comments: