Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The {21} Challenge - Day Seventeen.

Day Seventeen.....and I'm still playing along...... Wow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you think Rhonna picked the quote for people like me? It felt so good walking my "boy" tonight. He's a fast walker, and we walked almost 3 miles, very fast. My feet and rear feel it, but its a good hurt right?

Its day seventeen, I know I keep typing it, but I have not given up on this challenge. Its so do-able! (And short too - good for my attention span!) I hope that I've made walking the dogs REGULARLY and trying my best to be CREATIVE every day - a habit. I think its a great habit to have!

Today all I wanted to do was go home and play with my new toys.....its all I thought about at work! I'm starting to think I might be obsessed or something!! LOL

I ran across this tutorial for the Wishblade. Its by Sandy McCauley. You can find it HERE. Its in PDF Form. Its called "Wishblade 203 - Using the Pen Holder . pdf" It made me actually try to figure out how to use my Wishblade for drawing. Once again Thank you Sandy!! You Rock!!

So I was messing around with it, and this is what I came up with! (basic messing around stuff)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Black Cardstock, Silver pen. I thought it was pretty neat! This brings up all sorts of new ideas for scrapping and card making!!!

No comments: