Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Birthday Card

Yeah!! My Co-Worker's Birthday is tomorrow!! I hope she has an awesome day!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its a sketch based on The 'Nook's October Card Sketch. HeHe - I went round instead of square, and had to have some ribbon too!! I used SNS Ribbon, from the September 07 Savvy Kit. Beautiful stuff!!

HERE is the GSD file. If you download, leave me a comment please. I'm about ready to give up on sharing, as I see people download, but they don't take the time to tell me if they like it! So please, help a gal out and leave a comment. Thanks in Advance!

2 comments:

Galina/Greensleeves said...

Beautiful birthday card, very elegant. Love the colour palette!

berylann said...

Like the colours ,and it being round appeals makes a change