Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The {21} Challenge - Day Eighteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quoting from Rhonna's Website:

""It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence to take the risks. Yet most people don't." Philip Adams

Another day about confidence. It's these last few days where you need that reassurance that you can do it. That you are strong. That you can make it to the finish line. You're too close to give up! You have been working hard, learning, creating & gaining confidence in your abilitiy to shine!!! You can do it! Only a few more days...wow...go for it!!!!

Happy Day 18!"

Yeah!!! Day Eighteen!!!

Lucy and I took a short walk today, I'm coming down with a cold I think, so the dogs and I napped after work! Just in time to wake up, eat dinner, watch some TV and go back to bed..... Not very creative today!!! (Read the scrapbook stores ads - lots of inspiration there!, Halloween costumes and so forth!)

My Zany Zinnia order came in. Its so Yummy!!!

zz oct

No comments: