Sunday, December 2, 2007

SNS Design Team Contest Challenge Two!

I definitely was able to complete this while at the MISCRAPSWAP Retreat!

Challenge Two was to create a 9x4 card, complete with chipboard and minimum of two ribbons. I used the pretty ribbon and chipboard from my RAK from Corry. Can I thank you again Corry?? Your RAK's Rock!!

Here is my Card:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was feeling like a real northerner, at camp when I took this picture. The card is on an old wooden chair, with a beautiful stone fireplace in the background. I was warming up by the fire drinking hot chocolate, taking pictures for this contest, and missing my Man and my dogs.

I used We Are Memory Keepers paper, sukura Grey glaze pen, fire brick distress ink on the chipboard, sukura red glaze pen around the chipboard, three ribbons from Corry's Rak, some buttons, and I played with the cricut that someone brought to the retreat! (Bazzill - I Love You)

Enjoy!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: