Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Challenge Five - SavvynSassy Design Team Contest

Here is your Fifth assignment...

1. Use the following One of the Images below as inspiration for your layout ( it does not have to be identical! Tell us which image you used and what inspired you...)
2. Use FOUR different ribbons on your layout!!
3. Upload in the gallery before Deadline and post your picture in this thread!
4. Answer the following Questions below (please do not name design teams, stores, forums etc............)

**PLEASE POST everything in ONE POST**

**Categories being judged this round:
Arrow Forum activity & questions
Arrow Use of Image
Arrow Ribbon use & Creativity
Arrow Overall appearance & design
Arrow Picture of Project (cropped, re-sized GOOD background etc)

(**blogging is optional - Not being judged this round!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Questions
-- We would like to get to know you better (small bio about yourself)
-- Are you on any other design teams? Numbers only please...
-- please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to Savvy n Sassy each month in the forums and gallery.
--Why would you like to be a Desiger for Savvy n Sassy?

For my LO I used the second Image for inspiration. What I liked was the multiple photos, black frames with dark background. It made the colors Pop - and thats what I was trying to recreate..... I took multiple Photos and created a collage to work with.

Here is my LO:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Questions & Answers

-- We would like to get to know you better (small bio about yourself)

My name’s Renée and I am a scrapbook addict……. Seriously though, I live in Clawson, MI, USA with my loves, Mike, Lucy, Max, C.C. and Sissy. Mike and I are the only {Real} Humans in my household. (Please don’t tell the others). I started card making years ago, and progressed to scrapbooking in 2004? I think? Seems like I’ve always had paper and glue around….
Monday through Friday, finds me in Windsor, ON, Canada at my job as a Retail Clerk for a Large Canadian Courier Company. With Christmas around the corner, I’m so busy that I have to tell myself that I NEED to go to work to buy more Scrapping stuff, (and pay off the greyhound’s Credit card...lol), and that gets me through the busy season at work. (Some mornings I just don’t want to go!) I’ve been commuting for over two years; I won’t say it is a joy to do, but I’m thinking it shows how much I do love my job, just not at Christmas!

-- Are you on any other design teams? Numbers only please...

I’m not on any Design Teams at the moment, unless you include this month as a Guest DT.

-- Please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to Savvy n Sassy each month in the forums and gallery.

I’m very comfortable here! In fact its part of my Daily routine! I’d say I’d spend a minimum of 15 minutes a day here at SNS, more on the weekends.

--Why would you like to be a Designer for Savvy n Sassy?

I think it’d be cool to be a Designer here. Ribbons Rock! I also think it will help me to be creative in a craft that I love, and if I’m able to, I love to inspire and share what I know. Everyone here at SNS is like family, only better because I get to call you all my friends.

No comments: