Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jesse wrote Lucy Back!

Lucy and Mommie,
We are glad to hear everything is going to be okay. Mommie has no need to feel bad. Max can wait for Daddy. When someone is hurt that is the most important thing. I know we both have the BEST Mommies, just ask all the people who think they are nuts because they love us sooooo much.Your bruises look a lot like mine from my operation if you look at the pics. I hope they did not hurt too much. I hope Mommie can find out what you ate so it will never happen again.
Daddy took me for a ride in the van last nite. I even got to bark at four other pups who were walking on the trail. I can not wait to be able to get outside again. Mommie keeps saying soon, soon, but how long is soon?
I want to run! I want to jump! I want my BENCH!
Get lots of rest and have a great weekend.
Lol Jessie and Mommie.

No comments: