Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guess Who the Guest Designer is over at Circle of Scrapping Friends?

Can you guess????

Circle of Scrapping Friends choose me to be their first Guest Designer for their blog!! I'm so geeked!!! The Dare this week is "...in honour of Remembrance Day this past Sunday (November 11th), we want you to create a layout or project that remembers someone or remembers something about someone...this person could have passed away....or moved away and you don't see anymore...a childhood friend, the choice is yours."


I choose my Papa. (Grandfather) I miss him terribly some days. Here's the LO:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I used:

Zany Zinnia Memory Lane Kit (Sept 07)
Studio K Rub Ons
Savvy n Sassy Ribbon (ZZ Memory Lane kit sept 07)
Provo Craft Epoxy Words
Brown Ink
Brown Thread in Stitching.
Misc. Beads
Tag from a swap


Looking forward to seeing everyone's work!!!

1 comment:

Galina/Greensleeves said...

Absolutely adorable. Very bright and cheerful, with a happy feeling about it.