Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

I wanna know.......where did the weekend go? Boohoo! Its off to work bright and early tommorrow!! I did get back into cleaning my scrap room again. I'm trying to organize by colour. Its a lot more work than I thought, but I hope it allows me to use my stash better!
Just spent some money over at Art Freckles tonight! I'm super excited about the new kit coming up and added to my copic collection as well! Good Stuff!

Today Hubby & I went to the DIA to see the Fakes, Forgeries & Mystery Exhibit...... I was not impressed. First no one told us we needed to purchase additional tickets to get in! We paid our $8 each to get in, and then found the exhibit, and were told we needed tickets! Another $16.00 later and we were in. It was not as interesting as I thought it would be. All I can say is that they hired a very good marketing firm. It got us there! I did see some Picasso's and some of Andy Warhol's art while we were there. So I can strike that off my bucket list. Picasso's self portrait was interesting....to me, he looked like Ricky:)

No comments: