Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Day & Helena's Birthday!



Can you believe its Family day? Time Flew so fast this weekend! Its the first weekend in eons that M & I are home together for 3 days straight! Its been sooo nice! So today we went and celebrated Family Day by going to the movies. We were suppose to go to the DIA, to see the Fakes, Forgeries & Mysteries exhibit, but who knew the museum would be closed on a Monday? Not Us! I'm glad hubby checked before we went:) So we went and saw "Unknown" . It was very good. Keeps you guessing, that's for sure!



So on the way home Hubby and I had a serious discussion about starting our own family. All I can say is that its good stuff, and I'm sooo glad we talked:)

And I wanted to take a moment to wish my BFF a very happy birthday!!! You go Girl! Love ya!!


Till next time!

Over & Out!




1 comment:

Sara said...

wow, I just love that last photo.. what a beautiful little family