Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been Tagged - Twice!

in the last month!

First by Aleks:

It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

Ok Here it goes:

1. I've lived in two countries - USA & Canada
2. I work in one Country & Live in another. (I'm insane - I know)
3. I miss my greyhound every day.
4. I try to create every day, but most days after work I fall asleep on the couch.
5. I'm almost ready to have another dog. (shh...don't tell Max yet)
6. I love Tim Hortons in CANADA the bestest. (yes - that is a Renee Word!)

Now to tag 6 people.......hmmmmmm...

I Tag everyone that reads this!!! ROFL <-- That should be a least 6 people! I hope! LOL

Ann tagged me as well!

Photobucket

Here are the rules…

I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Here are some of my favorite blogs:

Shannon - Love the new look to your Blog!

Ann - this woman is a wicked Card Maker.

Aleks - I enjoy reading her blog - and she recently updated her blog look too!

Di Hickman - lots of stuff to learn here!

Ellen - She makes such Beautiful Projects - such an inspiration!

Ingrid - Another talented Lady!

Jen - Love to see her new projects!

Miranda - She is so sweet to write her blog in two languages!!

Wendy - I love to see what she's come up with next!

Monica - Makes Fabulous scrapbooking videos!

There are a ton more I read - just take a look at my blog links to the right---->

3 comments:

Outdoor Activities said...

[...] wildlonewolf created an interesting post today on I’ve been Tagged - Twice!Here’s a short outlinein the last month! First by Aleks:. It’sa random tag and here are the rules! 1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you! 2. Post the rules on your blog! 3. List 6 random facts about yourself! 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post! … [...]

shannonw said...

Aww, thanks for tagging me girl!

Miranda said...

Hi Renee! Thanks for tagging me. I feel honored.
How are you? Hope everything is oke!