Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yeah!!! Woohoo!!! and as this is posting all by itself, it somehow knew to post at exactly my birthday!! ROFL.

All I can say is I was spoiled rotten for my Birthday! I was actually scared to cross the border on Friday, I had soooooo much stuff to bring home. My co-workers spoil me!!



Can you believe it! It fills up a couch!!

That's not all I got last Friday either! Rhea surprised me with goodies inside my box!!





Holy Crap Girl!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

and THEN: (can you believe it???)

Ann's RAK from the Trash your Stash Challenge came!! Holy!! Like I'm talking Super Fast!! I had her send to the house cuz I figured that Canada Post would take forever to go across country - well apparently they are on steroids this week!

Thank you Ann for a Lovely RAK!!
xoxoxox



OMG - Guess what Mike Got me!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm using it now as he gave it to me early!!!!!!!!! Are you ready?????????



Oh boy does my man give good prezzies!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Love, an older but never wiser...................................

2 comments:

Lacintha said...

A very happy belated birthday Renee..sounds like it was an awsome one! Happy playing with all your new schtuff :)..and have a great weekend!

aleks said...

wow Renee!! You were totally spoiled, love that purse!!!