Monday, July 14, 2008

You Made My Day!

Shannon Awarded Me this Really Cool Award, A really long time ago! I'm sorry to say that I'm finally getting around to passing it on:) Yes Life has been THAT crazy around here....



Isn't it beautiful!!

Here are the rules:In order to display this 'You Make My Day Award' proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

Here's My List:

Shannon ~ Colour in a Glass House

Aleks ~ The {A} List

Di Hickman ~ Paper, Digital & Hybrid, doing it all!

Leica Forrest ~ I'm here to Live Outloud!

Jeanne ~ Quote Collage

Ingrid ~ Scrapbook Mania & More

Dolores ~ Scrapper in New York

Christina ~ Eye Candy - a Blog About Pretty Things

Liz ~ How Many Shoes Does A Girl Need?

Miranda ~ Miranda's Scrapsite

Monica ~ Nana's Place

Stacy ~ Zinnias and Every Day Life

Wendy ~ doodlelicious

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Thanks for the award! :-)