Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SNS Summer Breeze Kit



What a fun kit to work with! I made a couple of cute cards for my nieces:



The Foam Cat Card uses Kiwi Green Satin Edge Organza from the SnS July ~ Summer Breeze Kit for the cats whiskers. Fun card to do, used all scraps except for the foam cat:) Sorry for the bad scan - I think its because it was so thick?

The Monkey Card used the Huge White Ric Rac - #0012 from the to balance my felt bookmark Monkey:) All other items are from my stash:)



From the SnS July ~ Summer Breeze kit I used Turquoise Satin Edge Oganza & White Twill Tape. Other Products Used: Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Letters, Junkitz PP - Basic Hoops White, Heidi Grace Rub ons, White & Black Pen, and Staples. Created for Brittney's GDT Colorless Challenge & for the ABC Challenge - J is for...



From the SNS July Summer Breeze kit I used the Canary Yellow Satin Edge Organza. Other Products used: Glimmer Mist - Olive, Junkitz PP (Earth Circles), Junkitz Run Ons, Just Corina by Prima Fancy Felt Matties, ZZ Button, Stash Chipboard, bling & a black pen. Created for the ABC Challenge - J is for...



From the SNS July Summer Breeze Kit I used: White -Turquoise - Green Multi Stripe Grosgrain - #0415, Canary Yellow Satin Edge Organza - #0414 & Turquoise Satin Edge Organza - #0191. I also used White Mini Pom Pom Fringe - #0027 as well. Patterned Paper is from Me and My BIG Ideas 12x12 Paper Pad - Modern Milan, Thickers, Karen Foster Rub Ons, Stash Metal Embellies, White & Teal Cardstock.

Go Get your SNS July Summer Breeze Kit while you can! Its such a great kit to work with!

1 comment:

marnini said...

Please stop by blog post Calling All Keepsakers.
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks, Maribeth:)