Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday....

Went by way too fast. I only completed two LO's today!! Yikes!! At the same time; my greyhound required a lot of TLC today. Bad day for her. On the bright side, we are going to a vet that specializes in greyhounds tomorrow morning... 8AM....7 hours from now. Please wish us luck that he can help her!! (Its at the point of it needs to be fixed; or a VERY hard decision needs to be made; that makes me so sad to even think about)

On to better news:

I finished up my LO's with my DT kit over at SNS! I still have more time to create more if I'm up to it tomorrow!! Yeah!!

I worked with the ZZ March Caliope Reverie Kit, it is so awesome! So awesome my kitty :hearts: these ribbons too!! I have no idea how many times I chased her around the house this month....who knew she had a passion for lace?

Photobucket

This one is called Happiness is:

Photobucket

I used:

Sweetheart Pink Lace from the kit
Fancy Pants Rub Ons
heidi swapp chipboard hearts
glaze pen
IOD "Reverie" PP
IOD "Miss Adventure" PP
Colorblock PP
sewing machine
stash Pink PP

Journaling is: Happiness is a GodDaughter - "Riley's Baptism Day" Feb 3rd 2008 364 Days Old.

The next one I did for Shannon's BOM challenge.

The journaling prompt was: This Much I Know is True:

Photobucket

Aqua Cotton Blend Lace from the kit
heidi swapp chipboard hearts from the store
BG PP
Misc Brads
Misc Flowers
Misc Cardstock

If you want to read the journaling, then go check out the BOM section of the SNS forum! OK, OK, HERE is a shortcut! lol

If you like the arrows, I made up a GSD file for them. HERE is the link for that. Enjoy! Please leave a comment if you download!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Great LO's - you did a wonderful job!