Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dog Show Pictures From March 1st

Yeah, I'm bad about updating my blog lately.......so much is going on in our household! Its crazy!

So Mike and I went to the Detroit Dog Show held at Cobo Hall in Detroit, MI.

Some downtown shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(snicker. snicker........that was not me in that line up that day!!)

Photobucket

(Isn't he handsome!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(can you read his sign...insane!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(okay, so its not Marmaduke, or Scooby......but it could be!)

Photobucket

Great Dane PUPPY!!

Photobucket

(Irish Wolfhound)

Photobucket

(Getting Smooches from a Beautiful Mastiff)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Look we found Max's Tail ----> Straight!!)

Photobucket

She reminded me of Shawn....

Some Pugs getting some lovin;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Those are Whippets!)

Photobucket

(Ibizan Hound)

Some more Downtown Shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Self Portrait)

Photobucket

That would have been a great picture - If I didn't cut him off!! lolol

2 comments:

shannonw said...

Awesome pics Renee!! I love those whippets.

Saint Lover said...

Looks like you had a great time at the show... Beautiful pix. I especially like the Saint Bernard one ;) I went to a dog show with one of my saints in March and wish I would have had one of those signs... lol

btw - the picture you have marked as a wolfhound is an Otterhound ;)