Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stuffed Animal Surgery & Art Freckles:



Daffy - along with a few others - had "surgery" again to repair Max Damage. We put them on top of the fridge as they are damaged - and I was beginning to realize that the top of the fridge was full! LOL So Yesterday I managed to stay awake long enough to do "surgery" on Max's Friends...... The poor guy takes this seriously, hangs out with me until they are all done and in a pile by him....then he will play. I think Daffy's just about had it......Penguin is a close second. He's lost both arms and legs - but I added a squeaker to him to make him a little more interesting. He'd be in the photo to - but Max stole him off the couch before I could take the picture! lol

On another note:




The Art Freckles October Kit is here!! Check it out HERE! Don't forget to check out Week 3 Giveaway on the Art Freckles Blog too!

No comments: