Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Mail Day!!!!!!!

Oh ya, Oh ya - and its not even my birthday!!!

My friend Shannon sent me a WICKED new PURSE! It was PERFECT timing too!!! My purse was held together with staples!!

Wanna see??????

It so ROCKS!!

Still want to see???

Well its BLACK

and WHITE

and it seriously glows in the dark!! HOW COOL IS THAT???????????????????????????????????





OMG I sooooooooooooooooooooo love it!!!


Check out Shannon 's Etsy shop, Art Freckles for your own bag! She has more than skulls!!


Thank you so much Shannon, and in my excitement over this purse, I believe I forgot to tell you how beautiful your card was too!

4 comments:

shannonw said...

LOLOL, I'm sooo glad you like it so much!!

Jocelyne said...

Now how cool is that purse? What a great thing to do! Wow!!

Ann said...

You know I love that purse

Oh you are tagged

http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

amandanewton said...

Love it! She did a great job on it! Glad you're still using it!!!