Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've been Tagged.....

I was tagged by Amanda and now I’m tagging Mylene, Shannon, Susan, Rhea and Wendy.

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My DH and my Animals...

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? Yellowknife,NT & Whitehorse,YK

3. Name two things you do every day: Feed the dogs and feed DH

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm a greyhound nut, and certified dog lover, and I love to scrapbook.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: I'm not sure I want to tell you if you don't already know......

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: My Greyhound, and my DH's encouragement for a hobby other than collecting stray animals.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Lets see....6 months makes that August.....so my garden better be planted and I'd like my greyhound to feel better by then.

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: My wishblade and my sewing machine.

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: SNS gallery and magazines.

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I'm not as simple as I used to be; but it still takes the same amount of time....

11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? I want to make my own acrylic album, as soon as I figure it out, I'll share I promise!.




Have fun ladies!! Can’t wait to see your answers!!!!!!

1 comment:

shannonw said...

Oh I did this one the other day! See.. http://colourinaglasshouse.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-tagged.html