Saturday, January 26, 2008

ZZ January - Escape from Reality kit

Boy, Did I have alot of fun with this kit! So much Yummy Ribbon! From the Mini Orange Ric Rac to the Pink - Orange Dot Tape, the delightful Chocolate Brown Stitch, and not forgetting about the Light Blue - Cobalt Blue Dots, and the Royal Blue - White Stitch, to the incredibly delightful Huge Royal Blue Ric Rac this kit is amazing to work with!

I created an altered calender for my DH to put in his office. He is a Huge Broncos fan, and the Mini Orange Ric Rac complements it nicely!

Denver Broncos Calender

I completed the "Just Be Sleepy" LO for Amanda's "Just Be" Challenge. I used the Mini Orange Ric Rac, Pink - Orange Dot Tape and the Light Blue - Cobalt Blue Dots Ribbon.
Just Be Sleepy

For the following LO I used the Light Blue - Cobalt Blue Dots Ribbon and the Huge Royal Blue Ric Rac. This LO was completed for Becca's "Fresh Start" Challenge.


My Boys

For My Last LO, I used the Chocolate Brown Stitch to frame my photo. I completed this for our January Guest Designer, Sandra's January Challenge. I used up alot of brads, and still really did not make a dent in my stash! But I tried!

Love You

1 comment:

Football » ZZ January - Escape from Reality kit said...

[...] wildlonewolf wrote a fantastic post today on “ZZ January - Escape from Reality kit”Here’s ONLY a quick extractI created an altered calender for my DH to put in his office. He is a Huge Broncos fan, and the Mini Orange Ric Rac complements it nicely! Denver Broncos Calender. I completed the “Just Be Sleepy” LO for Amanda’s “Just Be” Challenge. … [...]